Monday, January 7, 2013

Panasonic GF1 - What I Use

This is the camera set up that I currently use when I take "serious" pics. A lot of the time in casual environments, I just use my iphone, lol. The Panasonic is a digital camera of the micro 4/3 system. It's not the latest and greatest, but it suits well and has proven very reliable. I also love the fact that if I stay with the micro 4/3 system in the future, i'll be able to use my lens with my next camera. The lens t the Panasonic Pancake 20mm F1.7 lens which many consider to be a recent classic lens is very sharp, very useful and handles very well on these types of cameras.

For my needs it is better to learn to fully exploit all the potential my camera has, vs seeking out the latest, new camera models and wasting hundreds of dollars. Unlike computers for the vast majority of users, we don't need to change cameras every few years. Always buy quality when purchasing and then you don't need to change as often, and have a tool that will work for you when you need it.

No comments:

Post a Comment