Monday, January 7, 2013

Where to Learn Photography Skills - Meetup.com

Although i've dabbled in photography since 1977 I know there is a lot to learn. A good foundation of skills and understanding will definitely lead to improved images and better pics overall. I've always been fascinated by cameras and the ability to capture an image. In those early years, I read all I could and I experimented as much as my wallet would allow back in the day.

These days digital photography is the norm. I have much to learn and I think it is easier for me to have someone share with me their knowledge and skills. So where to go? I checked out meetup.com and found a large number of groups that are local, inexpensive, look like fun and I believe will be supportive of my quest for knowledge and skills. I have conducted different meetups of my own with good success. I'm looking forward to these new adventures. I'll be sharing my experiences with you all as well. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment